Main Forum

Introduction Thread

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
So since the server is starting to come more and more alive, I feel like it's time to make a introduction thread. For those who don't know then it's a place where new people can write a short post about themself, if they feel like it.

My name is Jens, but I will often stand as MartinGibs as it's the name I choose after making my minecraft account. I have played around a year or so of drug related faction servers before joining on here.

You will most likely see me on during the early hours or mid day if you're american, or for the people in EU then about 15:00~22:00 in normals days, and later during weekends. Since my job is taking up some days at times then there will be times where Im gone for 5 days or so, but also long vacations where I will be on a lot more than usual.

Don't be afraid to say hello to me ingame, if Im online on Jens4856 then Im usually there, or very focused on PUBG and not paying attention to my second screen.

~Gibs
Posted Oct 22, 17 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
My name is Matt. I go by Lemonfucker123 or Lemon on the server. I've played on a few other drug servers but this one is one of the most Welcoming by far. I get along with everyone, and I like to be known as the good guy. Say hi, I'll probably try to help you out if you're new. Generosity goes a long way.
If you're new, welcome, and enjoy the server.
-Matt
Posted Oct 22, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
Im ApplePi33. My realname is Matej. Im from Slovenia (europe. Next to italy). Im 15 years old and im going to a computer school in slovenia. I want to become a programmer. I love listening to music. I listen to it pretty much all day. I usually listen to pop or rock. I love to watch movies too. My favourite movies are Harry Potter. I came to this server from LucentCraft with 2 of my friends Kitty_Time and ScottishBean and my girlfriend Twilight_Ash. This is my 1st drug server that ive stayed on for more than 10mins lol. Also my 2nd faction server. On lucent i was the leader of the most powerful faction (Gryffindor) but decided to take a break from that because the owners completley abandoned us and the server is dying. All i do on there is chat with people.
Posted Oct 29, 17 · Last edited Oct 29, 17
Top Posters
4 Posts
3 Posts
1 Posts
1 Posts
0 Posts
NoticeNotices